Manage episode 290027192 series 113476
Welcome to our Hotseat Highlight series, where every Thursday for the month of April, you'll hear a coaching call between me and a member of our community where we tackle their most burning questions or biggest roadblocks!
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me, @jameswedmore.
How would you like to discover how to attract your first 100 leads that actually want to buy your stuff? Grab our free 14-part video course here - http://jameswedmore.com/100.
Mark your calendars because my FREE, LIVE, 3-part Rise of the Digital CEO training series kicks off on June 17th! To get on the waitlist and be the first to be notified, all you have to do is go to https://www.businessbydesign.net/.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A cycle Melanie is caught in that is making her pause and hesitate on launching her course
- What she means when she says that she’s “scared to be viewed differently” by current clients of her agency
- Why she doesn’t have to be concerned one bit about this, and how she can be proactive in addressing any issues that may arise
- The trap she’s found herself in, and what’s the real motivation for her wanting to launch a course
- How a constant need to be liked by others often holds us back
- What I feel is the single most dangerous thing you can do in your business
- Some strategies she can use for positioning her new course, and so much more…
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/454