Season #2 - Episode #24 – Synergize: Habit 6 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey
Manage episode 331380171 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “Synergize; Habit 6 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey. This audible book will teach you how to Synergize and create the habit of cooperation.
Lessons On How To Synergize:
- Lesson 1: Synergize in a sense is the fruit of the spirit of win win, habit 4.
- Lesson 2: You cannot make your point, until you restate the others point to his or her satisfaction.
- Lesson 3: You cannot see the world as it is, but as you are.
- Lesson 4: When properly understood, synergy is the highest activity in all of life.
- Lesson 5: Sameness is not oneness. Uniformity is not unity. Unity or oneness is complementariness.
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.franklincovey.com to find out more information, and other books written by the Author.
*Remember To Hit the Subscribe button, as you listen to this Podcast on your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to please share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about. Follow me on twitter @kellypodcast or Instagram @patrickkelly_podcast*
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development go to: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.