Manage episode 299239877 series 61273
STRONG Life Podcast ep 271 with Joe DeFranco.
This is a POWERFUL episode so I am sure you'll want to listen to this episode multiple times!
Brought to you by https://Sorinex.com
In this episode, Joe and I discuss the following topics:
- The Art of Coaching. The fine details, the little nuances that separate good coaching from GREAT Coaching.
- How we handle parents in the gym / parents requests when training athletes.
- Experiences we have had with bad coaches that showed us what we NEVER want to do or become as Coaches ourselves.
- Stories, memories and lessons learned from our close friend and brother who recently passed away, THE GURU.
- LIFE LESSONS that we've experienced as we've gotten "Older"
- Joe and I share our new business product, the recordings of our business seminar; Garage Gym Godfathers
Details Here: https://zacheven-esh.com/ggg/
BIG thanks for listening and supporting the show!
http://ZachStrength.com - FREE Strength Training Courses
http://SSPCoach.com - Get Certified, Change Lives Doing What You Love & Grow Your Strength & Conditioning Business
https://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com - The Underground Strength Academy, LOADED with Hundreds & Hundreds of Videos, Articles, Training Courses & More