Manage episode 301817233 series 2855655
Welcome back to The Unlimited Potential Show! Today is the second part in our two part series in productivity. We discuss how you can start implementing new habits in your life to increase productivity as well as mention some amazing tools to help you stay accountable!
The tips we cover:
Sometimes all you need is good old-fashioned consistency. We give tips and tools to help keep you focused on the task at hand.
Upgrading Your Inner Circle
We unpack the science behind why it's important to be around people who challenge and grow you. Your future self will be glad you did.
Reflecting And Improving
One of the most important things you can do is to reflect on your new habits and start improving them as you go. You’ll learn tips and tricks to start your days off right.
To hear the other tips we’ve talked about such as:
Plan your work, work your plan
We talk about breaking down your goals into bite-sized actions with help from authors like Jay Shetty.
Create a “Not to do” list
How you can get rid of busy work and clarify the things you don’t have to give attention to. Freeing up time to do the things you need to do.
We encourage you to check out the first part of this series and get fully informed on how you can upgrade your productivity and achieve your highest level of success.
To learn more about the resources we talked about or to follow us for more content on Facebook, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- The importance of consistency
- Setting up accountability
- Apps that can help you set new habits
- Why you may need outside help
- Start a habit that you can improve on
- Surrounding yourself with high performers
- Daily reflections to improve your habits
- Why you should write things down
- 3 questions you can ask yourself at the beginning of the day
- How we plan to execute these new tactics
- And much more!
Private Facebook Community:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:48 - What we cover today
- 1:10 - Conversation starts
- 6:23 - Tools we’ve found the best results with
- 11:23 - Applying tactics to real life situations
- 17:07 - The importance of reflection
- 22:17 - Our last productivity point
- 24:19 - Closing thoughts