Manage episode 332271079 series 2855655
Welcome back to the Unlimited Potential Show! Today is part four of our six-part series on the trailblazing book “How To Win Friends And Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. This book has been mentioned as one of the most influential books by some of the highest performers around the world. That’s pretty amazing for a book written in 1936!
While 2022 may seem like a world away, this book is stuffed with insight and wisdom that has withstood the test of time. If you want to create deep connections with others and positively influence the future of our world, then don’t miss this series! Hit play to join the conversation and gain foundational principles that will serve you (and others) for years to come.
This episode is great for leaders and those who are in charge of managing people because we are going to share important tips on how to get your message across more clearly and effectively. Learning this skill can increase your bottom line and make it easy to enlist people in your overall vision. If you are a leader who works with a virtual or in-person team, you know that having the correct people and communication skills are key to getting things done.
We know that these principles can help take you to the next level and unlock the unlimited potential in your team. How can we be so confident? Because these are some of the exact techniques and ways of thinking that the biggest entrepreneurs and leaders of our lifetime have used to get to the top. You will also hear our personal tips and advice for living a more selfless life and how to create a big vision that keeps you inspired. Enjoy!
PS: We hope you have enjoyed diving into the works of Dale Carnegie as much as we have. Don’t miss the next episode for our final segment of this series!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Honoring your ancestors with success
- How Chris’s boxing match went
- How long it takes to earn trust
- Caring about others more than yourself
- The one sentence that diffuses complaints
- Why a big vision is your lifeblood
- The beginning of the best version of yourself
- And much more!
Episode Related Links:
- How To Win Friends and Influence People: https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034
Private Facebook Community:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:54 Welcome back to part 4!
- 1:54 Episode and conversation begins
- 2:00 How Chris’s boxing match went
- 12:45 Coaches vs consultants
- 17:50 The power of genuine listening
- 24:48 The two motivators for doing anything
- 29:50 How your habits impact others
- 38:00 A story about the power of stories
- 46:54 Why creating a big vision is key