Manage episode 290200574 series 2695480
In this episode, the gents sit down to expand upon their initial discussion of the theological virtue faith by discussion the more exclusively religious nature of belief.
- A recap of our previous episode on aspects of faith.
- Why is faith different than philosophy?
- St. Thomas Aquinas' three distinctions of faith.
- How does faith inspire action?
- The differences between unbelief and nonbelief.
- Can someone be made or coerced to believe?
- Why doesn't God coerce us to believe?
- The relationship between faith and love.
- Love as communion and the partaking of someone else's nature - in this case, the divine.
- The transformative nature of this virtue.
--- Please like, subscribe, and leave a rating and review. This feedback is crucial to helping us improve the quality of our show and reach like-minded men across the globe. Check out our website at vitalmasculinity.org and sign up for our newsletter there to receive a once-a-week debrief with an exclusive meditation for subscribers only. You can also find and contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@ManlyVirtue), or Gab (@vitalmasculinity).