Manage episode 285949912 series 2695480
In this episode, the gents discuss the institution of marriage and the virtue of chastity, including her role inside and outside matrimonial covenants.
- What is the virtue chastity?
- The common misconception that chastity only refers to celibacy.
- What does a rightly ordered sexual appetite look like?
- What is marriage?
- The traditional understanding of marriage.
- The role of sex and chastity within marriage.
- The four aspects of marriage.
- Marriage as a 'type' of Christ and the Church.
- Chastity in single people and married people.
- Examples of 'unchastity.'
- Why chastity is important in dating/courtships.
View the full show notes here.
The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis
About our Sponsor:
Covenant Eyes is a screen monitoring and accountability platform for all your devices which will help you kick your porn addiction once and for all. Stephen personally used this to help him break free of the vicious cycle of addition. The resources provided by Covenant Eyes also help you identify triggers, form healthy new habits, boost your confidence, and restore hope so that you can live the life you want to live.
Our followers can get 30 days FREE by using the promo code "VIRTUE" at checkout.
Please like, subscribe, and leave a rating and review. Be honest - this feedback is crucial to helping us improve the quality of our show and reach like-minded men across the globe.
Check out our website at vitalmasculinity.org and apply to join our active Discord chat group which you will receive an invite to by signing up for our newsletter.
You can also contact us via email (email@example.com), Twitter (@ManlyVirtue), or Gab (@vitalmasculinity).--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/vitalmasculinity/support