Manage episode 272716165 series 2695480
In this episodes, the gents simultaneously kick off two new series: one larger one on the Theological Virtues and one subset one on Love, by utilizing C.S. Lewis' book The Four Loves.
- Why should men talk about love?
- Modern misconceptions of love.
- How is love understood today?
- Is love a feeling?
- Do you choose to fall in love?
- An introduction to need-love and gift-love
View the full show notes here.
Please like, subscribe, and leave a rating and review. Be honest - this feedback is crucial to helping us improve the quality of our show and reach like-minded men across the globe. Also, check out our website at vitalmasculinity.org to continue the conversation.--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/vitalmasculinity/support