Manage episode 283188739 series 2695480
This week, Stephen and Brian sit down with Professor Scott Yenor of Boise State University to discuss his new book The Recovery of Family Life.
- Why do we need to recover family life right now?
- What is the "rolling revolution?"
- How has feminism mixed with other cultural and political aspects to get us here?
- What is the end goal of feminism and the rolling revolution? Is there one?
- Why haven't conservative and traditional institutions done more to stop the transformation of family life?
- How do we fix this as a society?
- The pros and cons of legislating a new pro-family society.
- How each man can fight back and help reclaim a healthy, stable, traditional family life.
View the full show notes here.
The Recovery of Family Life by Professor Scott Yenor
Exclusive Patron Content:
On our patron-only question, we discuss Professor Yenor's run-in with the cancel culture mob, how he handled it, and his advice for how we can react and respond to those that seek to cancel us for the opinions we hold or the life we live.
Sign up for our Socrates Tier at $5/month for access to this and more!
Scott Yenor is a PhD and tenured professor of political science at Boise State University, as well as a Senior Fellow at the Claremont Institute. He has authored multiple books and also writes at multiple sites
Keep in Touch with Scott:
Give us a like, follow, subscribe, and leave us a rating and review - this feedback is crucial to helping us improve the quality of our show and reach like-minded men across the globe.
You can learn more about our mission and find more content at our website at vitalmasculinity.org or at our Patreon page. Connect with us on Twitter or Facebook and sign up for our newsletter as well to stay on top of all our latest content.--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/vitalmasculinity/support