Manage episode 334336679 series 2424830
Have you ever struggled building trust with your colleagues? Is it even harder when you come from different cultures? Luckily, Dr. Tyree Mitchell has some answers on how to build trust globally. Based on research highlighted in his book, Searching for Trust in the Global Economy, we discuss the importance of building trust cross-culturally and how it can help you thrive!
Research and Additional Resources:
- Follow Dr. Tyree Mitchell on Twitter
- Searching for Trust in the Global Economy Book
- HBR Article: Research: How to Build Trust with Business Partners from Other Cultures
- HBR Article: How to Build Strong Business Relationships — Remotely
- Read more about How to Build Trust Globally
- Join our community!
- Give us feedback
- Sign up to never miss a Workr Beeing update
- Don’t forget to subscribe and rate our show!
The post Conversation with Dr. Tyree Mitchell: Searching for Trust Globally appeared first on Workr Beeing | The Science Of Thriving Workplaces.