The ideal managers to have as podcast partners, the differences between a good club manager and a good national team coach, the impact of a winter World Cup on the transfer market, and more Listener Questions!
Manage episode 316716350 series 2936227
With Ryan still wandering the world on vacation, Taylor is joined by Graham and Joe to answer 6 listener questions:
1) If you could have a show in the style of the Gregg Berhalter-Bobby Warshaw USMNT podcast, which club manager would you choose to be your recurring guest?
2) With no World Cup this summer, why won't the Premier League extend its season into June?
3) Why does UEFA have draws for the knockout round of the Champions League, as opposed to having a set bracket a la the World Cup?
4) What makes one a good international manager, as opposed to a good club team manager?
5) How will a winter World Cup affect the upcoming summer transfer market?
6) Will Jesse Marsch’s dismissal from Leipzig have an adverse effect on the growth of Americans coaching abroad?
Sponsors! This episode is brought to you by…
Helix Sleep! Get up to $200 dollars off all mattress orders AND two free pillows by going to HelixSleep.com/TSS!
DirecTV Stream! Go to DirecTV.com to learn more!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices