Manage episode 279430693 series 5173
Regardless of your stage of life and your current financial picture, the quest for financial freedom can indeed be conquered. The journey will demand the right tools and strategies along with the mindset of money mastery. With decades of collective wisdom and hands-on experience, your guides for this expedition are Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for three consecutive years by Barron’s (2013, 2014, 2015), and Tony Robbins, the world-renowned life and business strategist. Mallouk and Robbins take the seemingly daunting goal of financial freedom and simplify it into a step-by-step process that anyone can achieve.
- Why the future is better than you think and why there is no greater time in history to be an investor
- How to chart your personally tailored course for financial security
- How markets behave and how to achieve peace of mind during volatility
- What the financial services industry doesn’t want you to know
- How to select a financial advisor that puts your interests first
- How to navigate, select, or reject the many types of investments available
- Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure! Financial freedom is not only about money—it’s about feeling deeply fulfilled in your own personal journey
Bio: Peter Mallouk is the President of Creative Planning, named the #1 Independent Financial Advisory Firm in America by Barron’s (2017). Barron’s magazine named Peter the #1 Independent Financial Advisor in America three straight years (2013, 2014, and 2015). CNBC named Creative Planning the #1 Independent Wealth Management Firm in the United States on the only rankings the network ever released (2014–2015). Creative Planning currently manages nearly $50 billion for clients in all fifty states.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- About Tony Robbins
- Market Crash
- Portfolio Bonds
- Market Economy
- Building Diversified Portfolio
- What is Freedom Today?