Manage episode 301993771 series 2360079
There has been a revival of interest in psychedelics & hallucinogenic drugs. But are they a path to enlightenment or a spiritual dead end?
Ashley Lande was heavily into psychedelics until bad experiences led her to abandon the drugs and embrace Christianity. Dr Peter Sjöstedt-Hughes is a philosopher who argues for the value of hallucinogens as a way of expanding our consciousness.
Justin also chats with Ben Jacobs about the new Genexis events in Coventry and London http://www.genexis.org./tickets
For Ashley Lande's essay: https://www.fathommag.com/stories/acidhead-god-took-me-higher For Ashley's website: https://www.ashleylande.com For Peter Sjöstedt-Hughes: http://www.philosopher.eu
For exclusive resources and to support us:
• Support (USA): http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support (rest of the world): https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• For our newsletter https://www.premier.org.uk/Unbelievablenewsletter
• For our blog: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievable-the-blog
• For the podcast: http://www.premierchristianradio.com/Shows/Saturday/Unbelievable • Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UnbelievableJB
• Twitter https://twitter.com/unbelievablejb