Creating Wealth and Time Freedom by Ditching The 9-5 with Pam Scamardo
Manage episode 358047485 series 3455418
Welcome to Unscripted Pivots. In this episode, we meet Pam Scamardo. Pam is a trained aerospace engineer that has spent the past decade committed to acquiring, managing, and repositioning apartment complexes all along the West Coast through her company, TPK Properties.
She’s also the founder of C.R.E.A.T.E. Wealth Network – the number one free educational resource for high-quality education in commercial real estate investing with an emphasis on uplifting women leaders.
In this episode, Pam speaks about:
- [02:10] Her childhood experience being an only child of an immigrant family
- [08:00] Going to college and getting an aerospace engineering degree
- [12:43] An unscripted pivot in her life after she didn’t get her dream job
- [19:40] The highs and the lows of leading teams around the world
- [22:40] Desiring more control over her time and pivoting into real estate
- [28:50] How she got into commercial real estate investing
- [34:05] How and why she achieved the level of success she did in commercial real estate investing
- [36:26] Her three successful habits
Unscripted Pivots (UP) takes a deep dive into how women can masterfully chart their lives only to end up in the most unexpected places. We’re here to celebrate a woman's adaptability, resilience, and perseverance. No matter our unexpected detours, we can always move UP.
Resources from this episode
Get Pam’s Book: Create Wealth: How You Can Ditch the 9-5 Job with Multifamily Investing
Connect with Pam Scamardo
Podcast: Multi-Family Mondays®
LinkedIn: Pam Scamardo
Connect with Danielle Sprouls
LinkedIn: Danielle Sprouls, Esq.