Manage episode 281883830 series 2851114
- An introduction from Paddy
- We meet Pete Gibson, General Manager of Cayton Bay Holiday Park, talking about life at the holiday park and the popularity of Cayton Bay.
- You tell Paddy what your first memories of Scarborough are. Mentioned are the chair lifts, Ken Dodd, the cricket ground and Peasholm Park amongst others.
- We discover The Bolts, a medieval thoroughfare behind the harbour.
- And we talk about what's hopefully to look forward to in 2021 including National Armed Forces Day and the biggest season yet at Scarborough Open Air Theatre.