Manage episode 282341235 series 2583843
Cedric Bertelli is the founder and director of the Emotional Health Institute. His work helps people resolve emotional difficulties such as phobias, nervousness, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, rage, jealousy, hypervigilance, anger, worry, rumination and inhibition.
My personal experience working with Cedric was profound, and I'm excited to share his wisdom with you!
- What led Cedric to leave his career as a chef and start the Emotional Health Institute
- Cognitive vs somatic therapy
- Why we shut down how we feel
- The space that opens up when we release painful memories from our bodies
- Why psychedelics have in common with psychosomatics
- Accessing trans-generational memories
- How your conscious and subconscious mind register trauma
- Responding to what’s happening now instead of the past
- How somatic healing and EmRes apply to entrepreneurship
See all show notes on wokeandwired.com
What is Emotional Resolution®?
At the base of EmRes® is a precise process which I call viscero-somatic quieting™. Viscero-somatic quieting connects you to the origin of a difficult emotion through your physical sensations and modulates the unwanted emotional response permanently. This simple yet rarely used physiologic capacity is innate to all human beings. The process is used to resolve conditions such as depression, fear, anxiety, PTSD, anger, and grief.
Connect with Woke & Wired:
- If you enjoyed the podcast, share it with a friend or on Instagram stories (tag @wokeandwired).
- Subscribe, rate and review the show on iTunes.
- Join my email list to know about upcoming workshops and more.