Manage episode 269517676 series 2316522
What does the law have to do with self-worth? Listen for a unique perspective on the purpose of the law and why yoga teachers need to understand the legal landscape around their vocation.
Stay tuned to the end for information on how to win a signed copy of Cory’s book, The Yoga Law Book.
- The biggest misunderstanding yoga teachers have about the law
- Most important areas of law for yoga teachers to be aware
- The differences between a being an independent contractor and an employee
- How to understand written agreements with yoga studios, how to go about creating them and how to feel empowered to ask for changes to a contract
- A checklist of things to look for in a contract with a yoga studio
- Important changes to employment law in California and what it means for yoga teachers and studios
Links & Resources
Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content