Manage episode 295702804 series 2137790
What are the risks and opportunities of investing in frontier equity markets?
Topics covered include:
- What are the criteria used to determine whether a country's stock market is considered a frontier, emerging, or developed market
- Why some countries aren't included in any MSCI stock index
- How large are frontier markets in terms of population, economic output, and equity markets
- How frontier market's favorable demographic profile make them attractive, but might not lead to higher investment returns
- What are the risks of investing in frontier markets
- How expensive or cheap are frontier markets
- What have been frontier market's historical returns, volatility, and maximum drawdowns
- What are ways to invest in frontier markets
Become a Subscriber and listen to the episode ad-free on Spotify or your preferred podcasting app. Only $4.99 per month plus tax. Subscribe here.
For more information on this episode click here.