Manage episode 317370858 series 3009142
Today's episode is special as my husband takes the role of host, and I am the guest for this month.
Elizabeth Smith is an Air Force spouse, an account manager for a digital marketing company, a podcaster, and last but not least, a mother. Kyle and I have been married for eight years and have two amazing daughters. Today, we will talk about this past year, where we are now compared to where we were a year ago, the pandemic, and the loss of Kyle's dad.
Be sure to tune in to this episode as we give you a little peek into us and maybe learn something new about me.
Highlights from today with Kyle and I include:
- Recap of this past year (1:24)
- The transition back into full-time work (3:45)
- Different generational pressures (8:24)
- Big decisions and staying in the Air Force (13:04)
- Hummingbird of passions (18:24)
- Do the ads popping up on your phone come from listening to you? (24:59)
- Self-care, work-life balance and challenges at home (27:36)
- Losing Kyle's dad and the perspective from being a military spouse (33:38)
- Rapid Fire (41:57)
This episode is truly a special one, such a fun opportunity to sit with Kyle for an hour uninterrupted and just chat. I loved it so much. Did you learn anything new? Did you enjoy having Kyle on as the host? I would love to know! Join me on social and chat about it over the next four weeks.
Thanks for joining me on today's episode of, The American MILSpouse! If you enjoyed today's episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen, give me a 5 star, and leave a review to help me reach even more military spouses. Also, don't forget to check out my website or hang out with me on Instagram to stay connected with others in the community.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theamericanmilspouse/message