Manage episode 342411797 series 3019397
The New Leadership Playbook - Being Human Whilst Successfully Delivering Accelerated Results:
Interview with Andrew Bryant
Do we need a New Leadership Playbook, hasn't it all been said before?
- You can't lead others unless you first lead yourself (self-leadership is the first principle)
- To get results you need a leadership framework ( expectations X mindset and motivation X Right Behaviors
- Leadership is a series of conversations with people (These conversations are like 'plays' in sports)
- We need to master synchronous and asynchronous leadership in a digital world
- Kids understand the power of ownership (responsibility), so there's no excuse
A global expert and author on self-leadership and leadership, Andrew Bryant has just published his fourth book. ‘New Leadership Playbook – Being Human Whilst Successfully Delivering Accelerated Results. This is a book for managers and leaders to lead in the times effectively, we now live in.
For nearly 25 years Andrew has been crafting & delivering valuable & memorable experiences for diverse audiences. From Singapore to Silicon Valley, he has inspired, informed & ignited audiences to take ownership & responsibility – to be more creative & collaborative – to be more human in a digitally disruptive world.
Andrew is the founder of Self Leadership International, a C-Suite Advisor, and a coach to Executive Leadership Teams. He is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), TEDx Speaker, Former President of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore, and current President of PSA Spain.
For all this, Andrew is most proud of the work he has done building self-esteem and confidence for disadvantaged teenagers.
Andrew now lives in Portugal, but he is British by Birth, Australian by Passport, and Brazilian by Wife!
More information at - https://www.selfleadership.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices