Manage episode 327191044 series 1401633
You may have heard that God’s holiness keeps him from getting close to sinful humanity, but in the Bible we see God regularly doing the opposite, drawing near to dwell with human beings. We encounter this reality again and again, including in a surprising place—the tabernacle blueprints. In this episode, join Jon and Tim as they walk through the opening act of the third movement of Exodus and explore the relationship between the tabernacle, the garden of Eden, unconditional love, and eternal life.
- Part one (00:00-13:00)
- Part two (13:00-45:45)
- Part three (45:45-1:03:30)
- Part four (1:03:30-1:16:12)
- Prayer of Saint Ignatius
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- You can experience the literary themes and movements we’re tracing on the podcast in the BibleProject app, available for Android and iOS.
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- “Covet” by Beautiful Eulogy
- “Beautiful Eulogy” by Beautiful Eulogy
- “Come Alive” by Beautiful Eulogy
Show produced by Cooper Peltz. Edited by Dan Gummel and Frank Garza. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.