Half-Finished to Done Podcast with Cristina Roman, Productivity Coach for Ambitious Business Owners
EP. 31 Half-Finished to Done Client Story: Jaime Ellis
Manage episode 352123052 series 3355517
In this episode, I am catching up with my former client, Jaime Ellis, a recovering corporate America executive turned career coach.
In this conversation, Jaime shares her journey from a place of overwhelm where she was drowning in projects and desperately looking for a way through that period of intense deliverables without burning herself out.
Press play to hear how after her body “pulled the emergency brake” on her, she had no choice but to slow down, reset, and find a way to do things differently in her business.
Listen in as we discuss:
- What prompted Jaime to make the move from corporate executive to entrepreneurship
- Unhealthy habits that Jaime had to break when transitioning from the corporate world into her own business
- How Jaime originally joined Half-Finished to Done, LIVE to find a hack for getting everything done—only to discover that it wasn’t actually possible
- Specific examples where Jaime created equal and better results with less time, effort, and energy
- How the Bare Minimum Challenge taught Jaime how to be more honest, upfront, transparent and vulnerable with her commitments
- How to accept constructive feedback on your projects and not make it mean anything about you
- Operating from a cruising vs. white-knuckling mentality
- Valuable advice for anyone who has joined the Half-Finished to Done, LIVE program but hasn't yet started
Jaime is a former B2B Tech Marketing Executive turned entrepreneur and coach, specializing in career transitions. She’s passionate about finding solutions and speaking about burnout, stress debt, and Achievement Dysmorphia.
GUEST CONTACT —
Jaime Ellis, Executive Coach for Career Transitions
LET'S GET SOCIAL —
Cristina Roman, Productivity Coach for Business Owners