Common Causes of Neck & Lower Back Pain and how Stem Cell therapy can stop the Pain without surgery
Manage episode 322520104 series 3285386
Back and neck pain are the most widespread and most disabling types of pain and it can occur in a number of areas of the cervical and lumbar spine. The most common type of back pain is lower lumbar spinal stenosis.
Self-management of Shoulder & Neck pain
Another common form of pain that affects people of all ages and levels of mobility is sciatica. This pain often happens suddenly, radiating down the leg or foot and can result in peripheral neuropathy
This week on our podcast we discuss neck and back pain solutions. If however your problems are severe and continues, your orthopedic doctor may offer alternative solutions for pain management. In some cases you may also need surgery to relieve pressure on the cervical spine or other treatment to treat problems that can cause this type of pain. Surgery can be very painful. However, if you have weak shoulders, back or pain in the hips. The issues may recur and it may become more severe over time.
Links from the show notes:
- Rotator Cuff Tears Shoulder & Elbow Pain : Do You Need Surgery?
- Balancing Work & Life After Suffering a Spinal Cord Injury
- Regenerative vs Restorative Surgical Options for Knee Arthritis and Cartilage Injuries
- Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Cervical or Lumbar Spine Degenerative Disease
- Latest Advances in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Replacement Alternatives
- Failed Back Syndrome
Disclaimer - Nothing you hear on the Inside Orthopedics Today Podcast is intended as medical advice. You should always consult a physician before making any changes to your health plan. If the podcast has helped you to live better please tell someone else how to find the show and consider leaving a rating and review on iTunes.