EP08: Changemakers with Tracey Hamilton, Founder at Moveo Global

29:05
 
Condividi
 

Manage episode 289515273 series 2907882
Creato da Saurabh Sardana, autore scoperto da Player FM e dalla nostra community - Il copyright è detenuto dall'editore, non da Player FM, e l'audio viene riprodotto direttamente dal suo server. Clicca sul pulsante Iscriviti per rimanere aggiornato su Player FM, o incolla l'URL del feed in un altra app per i podcast.
If I try to sell you two kinds of yoghurt, which one would you buy - the one which has 10% fat in it or the other which is 90% fat-free? You are more likely to pick the one which is 90% fat-free because you may not like the idea of consuming a product which has 10% fat in it. Even though both are exactly the same products. In business, we call this as framing effect and when you apply this widely for solving big business challenges, magic happens. In this episode, Saurabh is joined by Tracey Hamilton, Founder at Moveo Global, which is a next generation business consultancy. Tracey is passionate about working with mission-driven Founders and leaders in high growth Enterprises, helping them frame the right question and navigate at speed. Listen to the podcast to discover untold stories and unfiltered content from marketers, researchers, technologists, and artists to share, inspire, and reflect on their journeys and plan for the future. Follow Tracey on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mstraceyhamilton Talk to Saurabh, Chief Operating Officer at Asia's leading insights business, on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/saurabhsardana, on Twitter @saurabh_sardana, and on FB/Instagram @sardana.saurabh. Please send in your feedback at saurabhsardana@gmail.com.

16 episodi