Manage episode 284871337 series 2135834
Alex shocks Chris with his latest project, then lays down some quick-fire picks.
Plus what's wrong with OPNsense's Wireguard setup?
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- A Cloud Guru: This course will provide you the fundamentals, tools, techniques, and use case examples to configure, manage and troubleshoot Linux networking
- FileRun - File Manager — Just like you do with an FTP server, point FileRun to where you keep the files on your server and you will get instant web access to them.
- termpad — Just an empty terminal, in your browser.
- Tinypin — A self-hosted, minimalistic image collection board.
- OPNsense 21.1 Released — For those wondering, the WireGuard plugin has been available since 2019 and receives continuous improvements by its maintainer and various users alike. And that is unlikey to change in the future.
- Setting up linuxserver/wireguard — Putting your docker stack behind a VPN.
- linuxserver.io: WireGuard — Docker container to run WireGuard.
- Passthrough Intel iGPU with GVT-g to a VM and use Quick Sync with Plex in docker on Proxmox — Passing through an entire GPU is very useful for specific tasks but isn't a very efficient use of resources. Wouldn't it be nice if we could slice up 1 GPU and use it with multiple VMs at once?
- Hassio-google-drive-backup — A complete and easy way to back up your Home Assistant snapshots to Google Drive.
- Duplicati — Backup files and folders with strong AES-256 encryption. Save space with incremental backups and data deduplication. Run backups on any machine through the web-based interface or via command line interface. Duplicati has a built-in scheduler and auto-updater.