Manage episode 328564698 series 92960
EPISODE 248: Here’s what you’ll take away from this construction podcast episode with Brady Fry, owner of Fry Classic Construction in Nashville:
- What’s better than timely communication?
- How his experience in the music industry helped him deal with construction issues.
- How to pave a wide path to success for your team.
- Why Brady strategically stopped using the word “estimate.”
- Don’t negotiate against yourself during a project.
- There are no casual conversations with clients.
- Talent wants to be on a winning team.
- The first person guy to get mad usually loses.
- Figuring out the people is a lifetime endeavor.
- How important psychology is to being a business owner.
- Why a really talented person may not want to start their own business.
- The virtuous cycle of hiring talented people.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Get Out of Your Business: Make it Run Without You This Year: Free online training workshop - www.constructionleadingedge.com/getout
3 Questions To Get Paid for Estimates: Don’t write up another free estimate until you watch this free training video - www.buildermasterclass.com/script
How to connect with Brady Fry:
Website - www.fryclassicconstruction.com