Manage episode 288821610 series 2819616
1) 3:06 — Deshaun Watson now with 19 civil cases against him; Sports Illustrated speaks to the first accuser, “Mary”, who refused to be represented by The Buzbee Law Firm; Tony Buzbee goes back on his word and will now NOT provide materials to the Houston Police Department due to a possible conflict of interest from his mayoral campaign and/or that Deshaun Watson’s lawyer has a son who works for HPD.
2) 15:17— WFT Dan Snyder Owner goes from fighting toxic workplace and sexual harassment allegations ** and potentially being forced to sell the team ** to all of a sudden buying out the minority members and becoming the 100% owner of Washington Football Team. Snyder should really take Goodell out to a steak dinner.
3) 27:50 — Nike files trademark infringement lawsuit against MSCHF over controversial the Lil Nas X “Satan Shoes” project. Putting human blood in shoes? Bold strategy, Cotton.
4) 39:45 — [Instagram Poll Winner] - Britney Spears has filed to have her father permanently removed from her personal conservatorship. #FreeBritney
5) 48:53 — Barstool Deposition. We breakdown footage of Dave Portnoy’s viral deposition in the breach of contract suit brought by comedian Michael Rapaport… and what NOT to do when you’re conducting a deposition.
6) 57:09 — What to Watch for; NCAA v. Alston; MLB Begins; NYLS Sports Law Symposium; F1 / Drive to Survive
Have a question or something you want us to cover next episode? Drop us a DM on Instagram or Twitter:
Dan Wallach (@WallachLegal)
Dan Lust (@SportsLawLust)
Mike Lawson (@Mike_sonof_Law)
Tarun Sharma (@TKSharmaLaw)
Stephanie Weissenburger (@SWeissenburger_)
The Show (@ConDetrimental)