Manage episode 361636502 series 1017337
I know you will find my guest to be very knowledgeable about helping you be as healthy as possible, so you can achieve the goals you have set for your business and in our life.
Andrea Nicholson is a Board-Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Nutrition Therapist Master, and Restorative Wellness Practitioner. In her "previous life" as a forensic scientist and crime lab manager, she learned a very valuable skill - how to identify and follow the evidence to solve mysteries and people are glad she is applying this valuable skill. Using over a decade of experience in the health industry, Andrea creates personalized packages using functional testing and other cutting-edge technologies to give people confidence in achieving and maintaining improved health, so they can get the results they want.
Here are a few questions I asked AndreaNicholson that you will benefit from by listening to her interview:
· Generally speaking, what are some common myths and misconceptions in the health industry that we may NOT know?
· Why do you focus on blood sugar and insulin (isn't that just for those with Diabetes)?
· What is insulin resistant mean and how can having this negatively impact us?
· How might someone know they have gut health issues (is it always digestive symptoms or maybe no symptoms that we notice)?
· What is metabolic health and who should really consider a metabolic health reset (or who needs to focus on metabolic health)?
· Getting enough sleep is important as we all know. How does sleep actually play a role in our day-to-day productivity and success outcomes?
· How might someone who is working long hours, and therefore not prioritizing quality sleep or nutrition, be sabotaging their business success?
· Other than food choices, cortisol (stress), sleep, and exercise, what else could be preventing a person from reaching their goals?
You can find my interview with Andrea Nicholson at https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/my-podcast/, https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/accountabilitycoach.com/id290547573, https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id305208343, and on most podcast platforms and in most English-speaking countries.
Subscribe and get new episodes as they are released.
25 Minutes of Unfinished Business, hosted by Alex Brayshaw
The reason I’ve created Unfinished Business is because I’m passionate about business...
If you would like help sticking to your goals, so you can make more money and work less, and ultimately enjoy having your ideal business and ideal life, reach out to me today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
Want more business success tips and resources? Subscribe to my blog by going to www.acountabilitycoach.com/blog.
As an experienced accountability coach and author of 5 books, I help business professionals make more money, work less, and enjoy even better work life balance.
Check out my proven business accelerator resources by going to https://www.accountabilitycoach.com/coaching-store/.