Manage episode 328578748 series 2993246
Universally, business owners face similar challenges when it comes to growth. Business owners who try to control every aspect of their company actually cause their business to get stuck and resist growth. So how can you reach the next level and have your business essentially run itself? Serial entrepreneur and best-selling author Allison Maslan proposes her SCALEit Method ® to help you grow and expand your business. In this episode, Hala and Allison talk about the five steps to scaling any business, how to let go of control, hiring hacks, the 10-10-10 rule for decision making, and how to streamline your days for maximum productivity.
- What it was like growing up in a family of entrepreneurs
- How she launched her first PR agency and landed huge clients
- The accident that changed her life
- Advice for how to make a change
- Allison’s definition of a successful business
- The idea for the SCALEit Method ®
- Why Allison focuses on the 7% of businesses with seven figures?
- What are the ways businesses get stuck?
- The five steps to scaling any business
- Advice on letting go of total control
- Avoid hiring mistakes with this interview hack
- Taking ownership of your team’s energy
- How to create a strategic vision
- Increase your cash flow with this sales hack
- Simple hack for better decision making
- 60-second freak-out rule
- 3 P’s of Planning: How to streamline your days for max productivity
- Finding your optimal schedule
- Allison’s actionable advice
- Allison’s secret to profiting in life
- And other topics…
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network. At Pinnacle Global Network, Allison and her team of high-level business mentors pay it forward by helping CEOs and founders scale their companies, fast-track their success, and create a more meaningful life with their proprietary process, The SCALEit Method®.
Before Pinnacle Global Network, Allison built 10 successful companies starting at just age 19. She is the author of two #1 Best Selling Books, "Blast Off" and her newest book, "Scale or Fail, How to Build your Dream Team, Explode your Growth and Let your Business Soar." Allison is also the host and producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast and the Women Who Own It Podcast in partnership with WBENC the largest certifier of Women-Owned Businesses.
HelloFresh - Go to HelloFresh.com/yap16 and use code YAP16 for up to 16 free meals and 3 free gifts
Current - Sign up in less than two minutes at current.com/yap for a chance to win $200!
GEM - Now get 30% off your first order when you go to dailygem.co/YAP
Wise - Join 13 million people and businesses who are already saving, and try Wise for free at Wise.com/yap
Secure your seat at Allison’s FREE masterclass: https://www.scalemasterclass.com/podcast
YAP Episode #52: Run It Like Clockwork with Mike Michalowicz: https://www.youngandprofiting.com/52-run-it-like-clockwork-with-mike-michalowicz/
Allison’s Masterclasses: https://www.scalemasterclass.com/free-livestream
Allison’s Books: https://www.amazon.com/Allison-Maslan/e/B002BO9TLY
Allison’s Website: https://pinnacleglobalnetwork.com/
Allison’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisonmaslan/
Allison’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allisonmaslan/
Allison’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllisonMaslan
Allison’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allisonsfans
Allison’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/allisonmaslan
Allison’s Blog: https://pinnacleglobalnetwork.com/blog/
Connect with Young and Profiting:
YAP’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/youngandprofiting/
Hala’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/htaha/
Hala’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/yapwithhala
Text Hala: https://youngandprofiting.co/TextHala or text “YAP” to 28046
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices