Manage episode 301249052 series 2855655
Welcome back to The Unlimited Potential Show! Today we have a big topic to cover, productivity. We go in-depth on not only how to become more productive, but why it's important to implement intentionally focused work throughout your day. In this first part of a two-part series, you’ll learn practical tips into successfully moving the needle forward and reaching your dreams.
The six tips we cover are:
How you can stop yourself from tunneling and missing important deep work that will make your life easier in the long run.
Commit to your health first
Sleep, exercise, diet, and their role when it comes to productivity. Practical tips in these 3 big areas you can improve to create a more productive day-to-day life.
Not letting anything fall through the cracks
One of your most powerful tools is a notebook and pen. We talk about how writing your ideas down for later will keep your mind clear and your schedule full.
Scheduling times for breaks and distractions
You’ll learn practical tips and techniques on how you can manage your distractions by giving them a time limit.
Plan your work, work your plan
We talk about breaking down your goals into bite-sized actions with help from authors like Jay Shetty.
Create a “Not to do” list
How you can get rid of busy work and clarify the things you don’t have to give attention to. Freeing up time to do the things you need to do.
So, grab that notebook and pen because this is something you will want to work through later on. If you enjoyed this episode then stay tuned and check out part two on how you can upgrade your productivity and achieve your highest level of success.
To learn more about the resources we talked about or to follow us for more content on Facebook, check out the links below!
More Of What’s Inside:
- Time asset vs. time debt
- Solving problems at the root
- Prioritizing your to do list
- Why your health should come first
- Tapping into your deepest desire
- Keeping a record of your ideas
- What to do with ideas that demand your attention
- Using focused distraction to increase productivity
- How discipline creates freedom in your life
- Practical tips to upgrade your to do list and schedule
- And much more!
Private Facebook Community:
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 - What we cover today
- 1:34 - Conversation starts
- 7:38 - Constructing your future self
- 12:33 - Tips to become more productive
- 16:41- Taking care of your body
- 22:11 - The power of writing your ideas down
- 28:22 - Dealing with our own distractions
- 35:05 - Using your schedule to keep you accountable
- 39:46 - Scheduling with the Pomodoro technique
- 44:12 - Realigning your mind and body
- 49:55 - Structuring your actions
- 54:55 - Creating a not to do list
- 59:09 - Join us next week for part 2