Manage episode 301835146 series 2542482
ParaSwap is a DEX aggregator that aims to provide the best prices over multiple DEXes on the Ethereum blockchain. Users are able to scan dozens of exchanges for the best possible crypto price points, and get the most for their swaps.
We were joined by ParaSwap Founder, Mounir Benchemled, to chat about his role in the French DeFi community, DEX aggregators in general, and what makes ParaSwap an important slice of the DeFi ecosystem.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Mounir's background and how he got into crypto
- Why did he start a DEX aggregator?
- The French DeFi ecosystem and community
- An overview of DEX aggregators - the advantages and challenges
- The role of the ParaSwap router
- The prospect of a ParaSwap token
- A DEX aggregator from a legal perspective
- How ParaSwap makes money
- Mounir's views on Layer 1 and Layer 2s
- The future of DeFi trading
- Gnosis Safe: Gnosis Safe is a smart wallet for securely managing digital assets and allows you to define customized access permissions. - https://epicenter.rocks/gnosissafe
This episode is hosted by Sebastien Couture & Friederike Ernst. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/408