Manage episode 305378426 series 2928395
When you become a mother, a lot changes. Your body, your routine, your priorities, your expectations, the way society looks at you and expects things from you - or at least that's what I have learned from Alyson! That's why episode 87 of the Moments with an MEO podcast is all about Setting Boundaries as a Mother and Entrepreneur.
Alyson is the main goofy gal behind The Honest Peach. She's a therapist and mom, military spouse and entrepreneur. She loves helping women drop the mom guilt and shame around being a new mom and focus on soul time and mental health, because when you help the mom, you build the next generation from a solid foundation.
On today's episode, Alyson and I chat about:
- Shame and motherhood, and how society has shaped us to not ask for help
- How to set boundaries and stick to them
- If there really is such a thing as "balance" when it comes to running a business and motherhood
- Doing the work, and why it's the one thing you can't ask for help with
- Soul time, and why it's important
Check out Alyson on:
Check out Britt on: