#110: Apologies 101: Clean Up Emotional Messes in Relationships and Get Back to the Good Stuff
Manage episode 350075830 series 2926563
Are you in a messy emotional place? Have you made a mistake and don't know how to apologize?
This week in the Love Shack, we’re talking about how to clean up our emotional messes and really apologize.
So often we mess up and don't know how to make amends with our person - that's why we're here to help!
Our discussion will cover what an effective apology looks like, how to express remorse and regret, and the importance of taking responsibility for our actions. We'll also talk about how it's normal for us as human beings to be "mess-making machines," as well as essential tips on how to handle difficult conversations and repair relationships after a mistake.
Tune in now to learn more about apologizing effectively and cleaning up the emotional messes we often make!
• Learn more about The Better Love Club http://thebetterloveclub.com/
• Get your copy of my brand new book Feeling Like Your Marriage Is Dead? http://lifetimeoflove.me/
• Want to learn how to stop a fight in 20-seconds or less? Get the cheat sheet here. https://stacibartley.com/stopfight
• Miss our past episodes? Check them all out here: https://stacibartley.com/podcast
• Relationship Check-up - tired of re-hashing your issues with your partner without making progress? Schedule your check-up today! https://stacibartley.com/private-sessions
A New Way to Save Your Relationship Without Traditional Counseling
Don't let your relationship fall apart. Join The Better Love Club to make progress without having to spend hours on a counselor's couch.
By using the tools and resources available inside, you can start to see results quickly and easily.